View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 06:23 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Still didnt work. Funny thing is that when I go into settings>today the correct theme is selected but still the menus are blue. Im gonna try one of the other steps you said and see what happens.
Oh yeah also you need to edit the .rgu in the Tweaks - Registry OEM to reflect the name of your .tsk.

*edit* That was another thing I found after we got off messenger, Indagroove, which I'm sure you are using your own reg tweaks and didn't consider that, which would make sense.