View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 05:32 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Can anyone tell me how to cook in a different color .tsk instead of the classic blue? I tried going into SYS\Base_Lang_0409_DPI_192_RESH_480_RESV_640 and replaced the classicblue.tsk with the ronaradorange.tsk and then I also took the colored menu bars specific for the ron arad orange and replaced the classic blue menu bars in the SYS\Base_DPI_192. It didnt work, the rom still installs with the classic blue theme. Thanks.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot to add, I also edited the mxipcold_wpc_2 file in the base_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_640 folder.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!