View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 05:29 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Headphone adaptor for Titan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
from the OP's post, i gathered the 3.5mm adapter is what he is looking for, or i would have just went to my local Sprint store to pick up the OEM adapter that came with the phone like you did. If what you have works with the 3.5mm (which is what i think works with iPOD,I dunno i hate Apple products, Im a PPC!!!) then that should be what i would think marty is talking about, but i could be way off.
i hate apple aswell, it was a example. if op dont wanna post, i dont care. just trying to be nice.