View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 02:51 PM
MightyMike
Retired Staff

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Which Todayscreen Do You Use?

Just getting some feedback on what today screens you guys are sporting on your treo pro's.

What i've tried so far:

Point UI: Looks great, although all applets are justified to the left which is a big gripe

SPB Shell 3: Obviously a pretty great today screen for the treo, although my biggest gripe is it removing HTC Task Manager from the top right of the screen. If anyone knows how to get this back, i'll go back with SPB. Until then, I need that functionality

Resco Contact Manager: Awesome program, although many bugs. For instance the "alt" key doesn't work anymore on the phone, also tapping end button on the phone doesn't lock device.

HTC Home: Currently sporting this on my treo at the moment. Works well, although I am bored of it

So... what have you got running at the moment?

I'd love to have SPB going, although would like the task manager to function.