View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 02:11 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: location setting on today screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by elosogrande7076 View Post
I meant to enable GPS. I dont use GPS a lot but when i do i didnt want to have to go to settings then phone, then services, then location settings when i saw that it was possible to have that setting on my today screen.
I was curious why you even need this. You do understand that when you enable it, it doesn't turn it on. It will only turn on when you open a gps program, so why not just leave it enabled? Just wanted to make sure you u knew that. I looked real quick and couldn't find what you're talkin about. sorry