View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 01:53 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512V (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam.Wilson View Post
Well, after a soft reset to see if i can get the graphis working, guess what happens. WONT LOAD // Now im stuck with a phone I cant get past the HTC diamond screen with the red letters at the bottom, tried to do that "triggered bootload" for 30 min and cant get that either// Is my damn phone bricked?
Why can't you get into bootloader? Pull your battery for 10 seconds, then with the phone off press and hold vol down, then also press and hold power.