View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 01:52 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
No flamethrowing to begin.

I have contemplated MANY options. I'd love to give you guys 6.5. I really would, although it's just too hard at the moment.

The gentleman who offered the diamond hasn't pm'ed me back in over a week, so whatever will be will be.

And stop blaming everyone on me not having a diamond?

How am i even supposed to test the rom for you guys lol... That is the main reason believe it or not.

I am not going to constantly make a build and upload it for testing.
Mike,

I think everyone here should/does realize that your rom is one of the best out there, period....end of story. If you can't properly release a 6.5 rom right now based on your criteria and standards, so be it! Who are we to judge. It's not the end of the world. As much as I would love to see it, I have options and others do as well. There are many outstanding 6.5 releases out there including Groove's 6.5 masterpieces, Bonz great 6.5/rhodium roms, Mystery, Dareeseboy, Chronic, Scrosler, Juicy, Evertec etc, etc (my apologies if I missed anyone) People here have 6.5 releases with manilla, without, stripped down/loaded, with titanium or just manilla. All for free and the community is great!! I love it and wouldn't have it any other way. I think you have been very cordial with your community and we shouldn't doubt your intentions. Pixel wants closure from what I can see and maybe others do as well. I respect that call it as I see it approach but see no reason to push the envelope when there are so many great choices at our fingertips. If you need any of us to help with testing or anything, just ask.(there will be a line eagerly waiting) Maybe a good team concept (mystery chef) you mentioned earlier will be the ticket. Oh well, sorry for the long winded response.
This post has been thanked 2 times.