View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 01:42 AM
MightyMike
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostcausnjtown View Post
I have noticed that the ringtone bug is present in most builds on 6.1. I have tried all builds of 6.1. The one that I am currently using is 21028 and I have no ringtones issues at all. I primarily use bluetooth to talk on my phone and all of my ringers/notifications are mp3s that I have in internal storage. I start seeing the bug in builds 21032/38/42/43/ and now 21046 that I am currently playing with. All of these builds have shown the bug at some point in time. Maybe something changed in the way 21032 and up was done. I have both devices(Diamond/Touch Pro) and this is true for both of them. Hopefully this can help steer someone in the right direction because I have no idea where to go at this point.

Sorry Mighty Mike for hijacking your thread. Please forgive me.
Tomorrow i am going to load a diamond with 20776 and see how that plays with the ringtones.

Wish me luck... and yourselves lol