View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 01:25 AM
pixelpop
Regular 'Geeker

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Once again. Users who have diamonds to play on.

Which i don't.
I know of at least one person in this thread that offered to send you a Diamond. Mike, I really appreciate what you have done for us "Diamond" users, but let's be honest. This is not your priority anymore and that's fine, but stop blaming everything on you not having a Diamond:

Quote:
If someone wants to send me a diamond, go for it. I have my second bnak account setup although havne't linked it with paypal because i've just been lazy.
Again, I am a big fan of what you have done for us, and I am happy to stick with 4.6 because it is stable and does eveything I want it to (including ringing the phone with an incoming call).

And I saw Mike's statement about 6.1 final:

Quote:
I am trying to clean up r3born for you guys to have a final 6.1 build, although without a ringtone resolution, i am stumped.
This ringtone thing has been beat to death (use a cab, convert to .wav, whatever) and we still don't know it's ROM related. So get over it, kick out 6.1 final if that's what you want to do and be done with it!!

Let the flame-throwing begin, but be forewarned....I have a very thick skin.
This post has been thanked 1 times.