View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 05:50 PM
tx_jaycee
Almost a VIP

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerloon View Post
Im sure I missed it some where, but im tired of looking...I am unable to send and recieve picture texts. I tried to download alltel arcsoft but the link in this thread is not working. I downloaded the alltel 160 mms. I need to know where to find a link for alltel arcsoft or if there is something else i need to do instead. Ive heard download these apps and ive heard to go into sms settings and change somethings through there via pic/video settings. My phone does not give me that option. I searched 4 hours last night and another 3 today and im finding nothing that helps. If someone has any advice please help me...
Try this and I just did a 2 second google search
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...95&postcount=3