View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 03:22 PM
psyki
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512H (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
This is a known issue with this manila. The port is incomplete. Nothing anyone can do about it till the port gets completed. Here is a simple solution in the meantime. Use the search function built into the MS dialer itself. Just go to the dialer and start typing the contacts name using the dialpad. If you have more than one "John Smith" you can move through them by clicking on the arrows by their name and number which pops up.
I'm not sure about Juicy's rom but 'All People' and favorites definitely do work in other Rhodium roms. You can also dial out from contacts within rhodium on other roms. I think this is because juicy is using a version of manila that makes it so the keyboard does not pop up on boot but has the side effect of losing dialer capabilities from within rhodium. I have no idea why favorites don't work, possibly for the same reason. This is why on xda there is actually a bounty to be paid to the first person who ports the topaz phonecanvas to a VGA device. FYI on other rhodium rom's you CAN dial out from within rhodium.

It's true the VGA Rhodium port is not complete and unfortunately xboxmod has pretty much abandoned the port completely, I believe so he can concentrate on the topaz VGA port.

Like my work? Hit

Last edited by psyki; 05-13-2009 at 03:26 PM.