Thread: I'm convinced
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 11:27 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I'm convinced

I will say that when I first got my TP I returned it due to poor battery life. It is very hard on the battery. I don't think anyone will argue that. After looking at the other sprint phones including the Samsung Instinct this is the best phone Sprint has to offer. I believe what HTC should have done is provided a extra battery and charger like the Samsung Instinct. After flashing the radio and using Might Mikes R3born ROM the battery life is acceptable. Turning off things like WiFi, Beam, and Direct Push I can get pretty good life out of the battery. Turning these options on when needed will extend battery life. For example I turn Direct Push off when I'm in the office and on when I leave. I do feel these are things I should not have to do but have come to the reality that, that's just the way it is.

I have not had issues with lock ups or freezing at all. The phone is very responsive and quick to load apps and switch between tabs. My previous phone was a Moto Q9c if you want a phone with windows mobile and great battery life its probably the way to go.