View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 10:46 AM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512H (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchris81 View Post
My battery went from 100% after flash, to dead off in 5 hours, and i didn't even really use it (was in class) I have since did the normal stuff, disable push and incoming beams etc. I noticed one thing though. When you go into field trial, the radio is constantly pulling (have my slot cycle set to 1) On the stock sprint rom, it would poll then rest. I changed my radio to the telus one, and set the slot cycle to 2. It is still stuck on polling, won't rest. Maybe this is the cause of the battery issue?? I never had this problem with the stock rom. Just wanted to know if anyone else noticed this as well.

mine has be ok... till i got home around 20:00 it was at 70% after a day of texting and some short calls.... i did talk a lot late last night and it did kill the batt but thats ok....

change the radio is you havent, it helps.. i am trying the telus again and it looks to be doing well... just remember to flash the radio twice.. this seems to work.

other than that i dont know, it looks like you did what you had to, turn the push off and beam.... maybe someone else can help here.... just check it...

or do like me, get a better batt! im waiting for one plus an extra charger for my other batt

but you cant beat Juicys ROMs, very little wrong and super fast.