View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 11:51 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512H (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmoreau View Post
Anybody here ever use dashwire ?
It wirelessly syncs your contacts, call history, text messages, pictures and videos.
It seems to have all the capabilities of My Phone and more.
Dashwire runs a client on the phone that syncs the call history as each call comes in or is dialed out. You can update your contacts on the web site. You can even text using the website. To text, you type it on the web site, it syncs to your phone then sends from the phone. When text comes in your phone, it then syncs it to the web site.
I have used Dashwire, MyPhone and Google Sync. I found that Dashwire was a serious resource hog. MyPhone is what it is. But for just syncing contacts and calendar from computer/phone over the air you really can't beat Google's sync app. It runs like an exchange server; pushes changes blah, blah, blah and is just great to re-sync contacts after a flash, especially if you add the account as part of sdconfig during UC.