View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 09:34 AM
jinzhen
PPCGeeks Regular

jinzhen is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (May 11, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.4 CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH)UC

Hmm...the strangest thing happened to me just now.....

I'm at work and was on break and was in touchflo (6.1) and noticed that one of my favorite contacts in the manila was blank (picture wise) all of a sudden....so I go into the contact details and the information was blank in the new manila as well, so I tried removing the contact and it wouldn't do it. So I browsed to my text messages where I know I was just texting my contact last night and click on his named in the threaded layout and nothing came up. I tried several times but when I clicked his name, it asked me if I wanted to add a new contact. So I thought this was strange and decided to readd him using PIM Backup. Well when I tried to do a restore, PIM backup said it restored 64 contacts (I selected add only new and update existing contacts) but when I went to my contacts list it was blank. So I decided to do a soft reset of the device by pressing the button at the bottom of the device using my stylus...well when the device came back on it went through steps of reinstalling as if I did a hardware reset! I let it run through and it was just as though it did a hardware reset!

This is the strangest thing I've ever seen, I didn't ask for it to do it and it did it anyway.....this is a very new phone (new not refurbished)....any thoughts?