View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 12:46 AM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512H (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Yeah, I've got to agree with everyone. This is hands down the fastest wm 6.5 rom I've tried. Great job.

One bug however. When trying to run the "Search Widget" I get the following error:

'riahost' is not a valid Pocket PC application

The icon looks like the default icon used for Live Search, which I can't find in the programs list, although the today screen plugin is able to be activated.

Also, S2A doesn't ring at all and takes like 6 rings to even show up when the Windows Lock screen is active. However, I think this is a known issue. I was just hoping it had been addressed and fixed.

Other than that, only thing I've noticed is that this rom uses a lot of ram at start up even with tf3d turned off. I thought this might be due to a large pagepool, but it's not since yours is set at 16mb. However, this is not really a complaint as we have more than enough ram, and this rom is so super snappy.

Keep up the great work. Thank you

PPCGeeks New User Guide