View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 12:22 AM
AceXMachine
PPCGeeks Regular

AceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighcore View Post
Hey guys. Been lurking the boards for a while and finally have my own question. LOL! For those that have RECENTLY had Verizon add your Sprint or Alltel TP to their DMD, how long does it normally take? Only reason I ask is that I have a Sprint TP I called in and said was an Alltel TP and the guy called me back a day later after submitting the form and said it was approved to be added and would be in the database no later than Thursday, May 14th. I got the callback telling me about the approval on Friday, May 8th. Are they jerking my chain or does it seem that my phone really is being added? I tried activating it today but still getting the incorrect ESN/MEID error on the webpage.
No, they are not jerking your chain. When they submit the request and it is approved, they get an "expected timeframe for resolution" which is normally 1-2 weeks out. In reality, it only takes 3-5 days...if they are using the same process i use.