PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Snoman002 is keeping up the good workSnoman002 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Disapointed with Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
snoman, call them and calmly tell them what's going on. it will(not may) take a while but trust me, sprint will end up giving you some kind of credit for your headaches. just make sure if you haven't already to have whomever you talk to note your account but also keep notes of who you're talking to. stay with it soldier!(but calmly)
Calmly, got it! LOL

Sounds like you have been at the recieving end of those calls.

I'm going to give them a call, I just have not had a chance yet. The only problem I have right now is I am not sure who to call. I have already spoken to the "normal" reps, and although they are helpfull, they seem to be quite limited in their abilities. At this point I would like to get what I had before (picture mail) and what has been promised me (data, navigation), and get the charges wiped. As far as I can tell thats the PRO pack add on, but the normal reps wont be able to do that without costing me $30 a month. I dont mind a little bit of an increase in my monthly bill for some features, but I'm not dropping another $60 a month for things that I had before, or what Sprint said they were going to give me.

Do I call customer support and just keep asking to get booted up untill someone has the power to take care of this, or call retentions back since it seems they have the power to take care of this. Direct calling retentions seems like cheating since I believe Sprint can take care of this for me and I'm not quite to the point of canceling, but since it seems they are the ones who screwed this up the first time IMO they should be the ones to fix it.

What does not help is my wife is also disapointed with her phone and is thinking about another phone. I have 30 days to do that, but just getting my bill straight is taking a while and putting a phone exchange in the mix is just going to make things more confusing.

BTW, what is with all Sprints options, not even the techs are aware of them. Seems to me that Sprint could cut a bunch of costs just by booting everybody to one of the new plans that includes whatever they had before, and then just charging them the same as they were paying. All these options and add-ons has to be costing a fortune to keep track of, not to mention bogging down the system. Sure, some people might get a mild "upgrade" out of it, but I would think the benifits would outweight the costs.