Regular 'Geeker

peepeesea is keeping up the good workpeepeesea is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcanxtreme View Post
Hi all,

Just ordered a Touch Pro (super stoked!) and am planning on installing this ROM. I'm still in the process of doing research, but I had a small question. This is on a brand new phone, and I have no intentions on importing any types of backups. I've read that people are having issues with text messaging with this ROM (which is a big concern for me), but they appear to revolve around the importing of previously saved texts. Would it be safe to assume that I shouldn't have any issues since it'll be going in as a fresh install?

Thanks for any input!
im gonna repost this... i dont think this has been addressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepeesea View Post
so this ROM is great but the text message issues are far from fixed, in fact they haven't changed at all since the first version i installed from 4-21.
so now i have the latest version with the hotfix and its been hard reset twice.

1- if i leave a txt convo open and i send a text it does not mark the latest one as received so the phone will flash and keep the txt bold even if i reply. i have to close the convo the re open it everytime.
2- if i recieve a txt then open the convo to reply the focus is not set to txt entry box but rather it get focus on the recieved txt itself, so i have to tap in the txt entry box each time i open a convo to reply.

any one had any luck fixing this, Mike?

'function over fashion'