View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 01:56 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Windows Mobile 6.1 / 6.5 / 7 ::UPDATE::

Quote:
Originally Posted by jucytec View Post
All i stated was who is currently using 6.1... I think it's funny you get so heated over this... and... how you are trying to redefine a post that I created. why don't you make another thread or stop complaining?

The poll included responses from 350+ people.. do the math... Majority are still at 6.1 the reason is irrelevant. and even if it WAS relevant, They are their own OPINIONS... not just mine.

55% using 6.1
45% using 6.5
What in the least makes you think i'm heated??? i'm just saying i give it up to windows for having 45% of people using an unreleased software. Also 1/3 of 55% staying with 6.1 haven't even tried 6.5. Thats how i would of phrased it personally.