View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 01:44 PM
jucytec
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

jucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Mobile 6.1 / 6.5 / 7 ::UPDATE::

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I can't believe you posted this, why would you include the people you have never tried it at all for favor of 6.1? of course there vote doesn't count because they haven't even tried it out, so i'm confused as why you're trying to make it seem that 6.1 is better. The true stats are 130 people don't believe its ready, and 156 people believe its better then 6.1, I don't think i need to write the percentages, you get my point, but just to help you out:

54.54 % for Windows Mobile 6.5
45.56 % for Windows Mobile 6.1

Those are the true numbers and also as stated above the verzion wireless TP doesn't even meet the requirements for 6.5 so of course all the verizon users voted 6.1, and 6.1 is still getting out voted.

All i stated was who is currently using 6.1... I think it's funny you get so heated over this... and... how you are trying to redefine a post that I created. why don't you make another thread or stop complaining?

The poll included responses from 350+ people.. do the math... Majority are still at 6.1 the reason is irrelevant. and even if it WAS relevant, They are their own OPINIONS... not just mine.

55% using 6.1
45% using 6.5