View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 11:17 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Windows Mobile 6.1 / 6.5 / 7 ::UPDATE::

Quote:
Originally Posted by jucytec View Post
UPDATE: Out of 325 people who voted...

147 is on Windows Mobile 6.5 and staying
178 in total are staying with or going back to 6.1

In other words:

54.77 % for Windows Mobile 6.1
45.23 % for Windows Mobile 6.5

On a side note... most Verizon users also stayed with 6.1 tho some did settle for 6.5
I can't believe you posted this, why would you include the people you have never tried it at all for favor of 6.1? of course there vote doesn't count because they haven't even tried it out, so i'm confused as why you're trying to make it seem that 6.1 is better. The true stats are 130 people don't believe its ready, and 156 people believe its better then 6.1, I don't think i need to write the percentages, you get my point, but just to help you out:

54.54 % for Windows Mobile 6.5
45.56 % for Windows Mobile 6.1

Those are the true numbers and also as stated above the verzion wireless TP doesn't even meet the requirements for 6.5 so of course all the verizon users voted 6.1, and 6.1 is still getting out voted.