View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 07:22 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puberto View Post
I thought I was in the clear but the Relocking has thrown a new set of problems my way. Once again, the RUU didn't work for relocking, so I put it on the SD card, it ran fine once but the phone rebooted and tried relocking again. This caused it to time out and now every time I boot up I'm stuck at the tri color screen. The phone now shows as locked, and when I try to unlock it once again, the RUU is stuck at 0% or the SD card just stays at a load screen. Things are looking bad...
remove mem card and pull battery for a minute, then turn on phone and plug it into computer and run the sprint shipped rom exe