View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 04:23 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puberto View Post
I've been trying to flash my phone back to the Stock Sprint ROM. I've tried all three listed. Dumped, Signed, and Updated Signed. All three will start flashing at 1% and time out with an "Update Error." I've made multiple attempts from the tricolor screen afterwards and it's still the same issue. When I try one of the Custom ROMs, it works immediately. Anyone have ideas on why my phone doesn't like the stock roms?
what does it say on the first 2 lines of info (under "Security Unlocked") on the bootloader screen?