View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 01:46 AM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who Remembers The See Thru Touch Flo Vid??? Come In!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by celsius0010 View Post
I remembered a while back some guy had a video with touch flo 3d on his phone, but the background was his camera running. If I remember right he went thru all of the touch flo menus and instead of a having a background image it was actually whatever his camera was viewing. Am I just remembering wrong?? was this fake?? Or is this actually possible...

If its possible I would think it would be a pretty big deal by now...

I used to think it was fake too....
Until I got my hands on the tools that did it.
First you need to unzip the file anywhere on your ppc, just make sure you keep all of the files in the same folder.
Next install Mortscript (I included it in the zip)
Soft Reset to register mscr file type.
Then go to the folder and run the file named camera Wallpaper.mscr
You will notice the camera app open and close 2 times, then go to your today screen and see the result.

It's not exactly like the video, infact it makes it all pixelated, but it's what the guy in the original video did. I talked to him a long time ago.

*EDIT* To stop the effect, just soft reset.

dwizzy130
Attached Files
File Type: zip TFLO3D SEE-THROUGH MOD.zip (133.2 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 3 times.