Old 05-11-2009, 12:31 AM
Snoman002
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Snoman002 is keeping up the good workSnoman002 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Disapointed with Sprint

So, this has gotten more interesting, and more disapointing.

I had called Sprint to find out what my ETF might be since ATT had been offering some good deals. I was immediatly booted to retentions who tried to resolve my issue. In the end, I got a TP for a decent price, nothing amazing, but decent, a Centro for upgrade price without having to do the mail in rebate plus $70 to upgrade that line, and what was supposed to be a data plan, which one she didnt tell me.

Fast forward a couple days.
I get a call from an Ecare customer, called me directly which was nice, to let me know that my account had only been granted data access, not a data plan, and that I was about to be hit with nearly $150 in data usage charges. Well, after 2 hours on the phone the tech was only able to add a vision pack for $8 a line, not able to give me anything else, but by nixing my messaging and giving me 1000 messages a month for free my bill would end up being $6 a month more. That was supposed to give me data, and navigation and messaging, but at the loss of picture messaging and the added cost per month, but it was to be back dated so I wouldnt get hit with any data charges. Oh, and a $100 credit on the TP line since vision wouldnt give me the mail in rebate. Well, since it covered my issues I took it even though I lost picture messaging and my monthly bill went up, I still considered it a decent outcome.

2 days later I loose caller ID. 2 hours on the phone and I still didnt get it fixed, but the ticket was sent to another department. A couple days later I got Caller ID back. The tech I spoke with thought it might be to all the changes on my account, who knows and it really wasnt a huge deal.

Today, I check my bill, and this is where the fun begins.
My bill is showing correct equipment charges, the $70 upgrade credit. HOWEVER, it is showing a $130 charge for "Data and 3rd party charges", and a $56 charge for "Access and related items". Now my plan is showing "Sprint Data pack plus" on my wifes line and mine, but when I click on that at Sprint.com it says "Add-On: Unknown Item".

So who knows what the hell is going on, but I'm a little pissed at all the charges that were supposed to be covered, and the multiple hours on the phone trying to get things resolved.