View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
OK, guess I'm blind then because I can't see hardly any difference between 112 & 114 (landscape or portrait modes). When first starting up it also checks for an updates and prompts me to do it (114 I would assume) I told it no. Anyway, Ill keep it because Ive alway wanted a cab version to install instead of having to do the PC/Phone install from the .exe

On another note, do you know if MR5 (latest version) is using the latest Youtube player or is yours different. If so, how is it different and is it any better?
Other people brought the Slingbox resolution to my attention, but I can tell the difference now... My YouTube Video Player is totally different from his, to be truthful, his YouTube version has no settings options, that's no, no with me, I have to have the high resolution video quality, plus the new codecs.....