View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 06:48 PM
ItsDon
Regular 'Geeker

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Take a good look at the 114 version, then take a good, good look at the 112 version specially in the full screen mode. the 112 has the same built in options as the 114, but never released to the public yet, it's plain to see that the 112 is lot better... A lot of people have said this too, the 112 version is a lot better, you got be blind not to see the difference, so it's not just only me saying this, other people are saying the exact sme thing too...
OK, guess I'm blind then because I can't see hardly any difference between 112 & 114 (landscape or portrait modes). When first starting up it also checks for an updates and prompts me to do it (114 I would assume) I told it no. Anyway, Ill keep it because Ive alway wanted a cab version to install instead of having to do the PC/Phone install from the .exe

On another note, do you know if MR5 (latest version) is using the latest Youtube player or is yours different. If so, how is it different and is it any better?