View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 04:35 PM
rydah805
PPCGeeks Regular

rydah805 is keeping up the good workrydah805 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP] HD Weather TAB - v1.0 (Fully Functional)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon Pro View Post
Ok, my impressions, as someone hugely anal about the way things should look and work:

1. Major issue was whether this would overwrite my custom cities using the Weather Editor, or if it would simply convert them. It simply converted them with no trouble.
2. The images look fine, albeit a little small, but thats the caveat for having something like this. The animations when switching from city to city is a little slow and laggy, but hey, it works!
3. Well its raining today, so i got to see the almighty wiper in action. When i first got the phone i thought it was the coolest thing. Something that small tells me that great detail went into creating this phone. However, with this cab install i noticed something else. The wiper left streaks when it wipes from right to left, and wiped them out in the left to right action! I dont remember seeing them before!

So. gratz on a good job and awesome looking/working port!
Damn man take a chill pill w/ that anal sh!t.
it is great work. if anybody wants tho, i have corrected the shapes so no more small looking icons.., no lag. can anybody tell me what file controls the text on the weather tab tho? its a little off and it can also be a little bigger.

thanx for the port tho! definantly worth switching to.
Radio: 2.05.00.06.10