View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 04:08 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Nu Quad Pod Mode 4TH Dimension {The Ultimate YouTube Player} 6.5/WM7 Customizatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok but I can't seem to get it to work at all. When I try to play the file it says 'Cannot play this video.' No matter what video I try. I had already installed TCPMP and it won't play any video files from the PIE mobile url either.
No you got the wrong youtube player, get the "Ultimate YouTube Video Player" in post #3.... All those TCPMP require a two TCPMP player installation, they are not single installation TCPMP Players.. That's why you got read the instructions....{LOL}