View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 11:55 AM
molitar
Regular 'Geeker

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nu Quad Pod Mode 4TH Dimension {The Ultimate YouTube Player} 6.5/WM7 Customizatio

I think we just need to give up on 6.5.. Just make a tri mode 6.5 is where all the problems are comming in.. too much incompatability with current software and too unstable. It was fun to play with but too much down time for being able to use the phone when it's absolutely required.

Tech, let's work on a tri-mode with 6.1 that is nice and stable I think that should be able to be easily done. Since I'm familiar with Meridan's ROM I am going to start with his other beta and manually installl Tp2 on it.. I'm sure their is probably other ROMs that are TP2 and really stable that you maybe able to recommend but I have to start somewheres.

Major intermittent bugs that have happened with 6.5
1. Ringer stops working
2. Slide to Answer stops working
3. System crashes and starts running customizations again
4. Hardware keyboard functions stop working correctly
5. Hitting end call button (hardware button) doesn't end call
6. Pressing a number in contact manager sometimes quit dialing the number

Just too many that will work for a while after a reset than stop working again. Having a non-functional phone isn't fun at all. I have come to the conclusion these are bugs that will not be fixed anytime soon because all of these bugs have bitten everyone at some time with 6.5 it's Microsoft's usual release of a new buggy OS that is going to take a while for them to fix all the bugs out of.

Last edited by molitar; 05-10-2009 at 12:00 PM.