View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Oxymoron238
Halfway to VIP Status

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: is it just me?? -rant-

Time for another HTC Defender to step in.

I don't completely understand any of the arguments against HTC (except the qualcomm processor). I mean, why would people who LOVE to tweak their phones want a phone who works perfectly right out of the box? And, I'm not saying that the TP doesn't work perfectly out of the box (mine did).

And furthermore, I'm typing this message on my TP with no keyboard lag in sight.. My OS runs smooth as silk and I haven't encountered a single OS bug since I flashed a rom I built with JD's Easy Ask kitchen. For the past few weeks, the only reason I'd flash a new rom is because I wanted to fix more issues (the rom I was on didn't have any that I knew of. It was JD's Simple Axe rom). I keep my perfect phones in SBP Backup files and try to "collect" more working setups.

I'm not as experienced as some of you guys are with HTC pocket pc's, but I'm certainly not a noob. I think HTC does a pretty good job.

End HTC Defense.

Last edited by Oxymoron238; 05-10-2009 at 09:41 AM.