Thread: Touch Pro noob
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 01:45 AM
djsiva
Regular 'Geeker

djsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to djsiva
Re: Touch Pro noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
don't hate. lol
Mighty's Roms are built for all, not just Verizon, like the one you're referring to. Any multi-carrier rom, like Mighty's, will need some adjustments to work on the jacked up verizon touch pro. SSK does have an awesome rom though.

I'm not hating... I'm actually temporarily running the newest 6.5 MightyRom right now. However, GPS locks take so long I could stop and ask for directions sooner. I've done all the usual. Scott was a Verizon customer, so he tailored his ROMS to get the most out of our VZW TP's....and honestly...as gimped as it is in RAM, I wouldn't wipe my rear end with Sprint here in Jacksonville, FL. The rest of the country may be different, but my data speeds double and triple that of my clients with other carriers. Sure, I've got less RAM, and I pay more... I can't speak for VZW's F'd up way of marketing, but data is critical in my job and I wouldn't have anything else here.

And since the title of the OP was VERIZON Touch Pro noob, I figured I would provide the poster with my humble opinion on which ROMS make our gimped phones work the best.....and it's SSK by far,,,,,, Now when I get a Sprint TP on VZW and can actually do 16-24 MB PPs,,,,my opinion may change...

Nate