View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 10:59 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: How To Flash Your Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontouchmytouchpro View Post
my hole theme is diff as well...got the flip clock i always wanted....nasty...what is the best advantage to this rom...best upgrade or notice of that???
I forgot to mention, after you flash a rom it's a very good idea to do a Start-Settings-System-Clear Storage. This will perform a hard reset and it will wipe the phone and reinstall the rom. It is known to resolve some minor issues that may occur while flashing your device. It isn't mandatory, but is recommended to make sure there's no issues after the ROM has been loaded.

Mighty's roms are known for speed and stability. You can browse around in his thread for more info. Don't forget to install the hotfix that is available in his first post. It fixes a little random glitch. Also, go to post #5 in his thread for some sprint specific cabs that you probably want.