View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.05 Updated 4/13/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I have that now on my touch pro! Here is how I did it... I set my two laptops side by side, I started flashing mighty rom on one computer, and mine on the other computer. When the rom is 43% loaded, I disconnect the cable and connect to the other computer real fast so that it finishes loading the second half of my rom. That way I get mighty's base, and my start menu so I can find stuff. But you have to be lightning fast to get the laser! hehe.
it appears you have cracked the code.... now that you know too much, just watch out for the cia/canadian mounties (joint opps) coming for you now, the waterboarding, oh the humanity