View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.05 Updated 4/13/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I have moved on to a different device...But I still have this kitchen and I still have a diamond. What would you like to see upgraded/changed?

I'm currently learning the in and out's of windowsmobile 6.5 for the touch pro side. (I won't be upgrading the diamond roms to wm6.5 btw...sorry.)
but the rom is so incomplete. it hardly loads up after a soft reset... i would like to see the battery to last one week, increased download speeds to avg 3000kbs and well, how bout a laser set up to the home key? you know a laser does come in handy when things go down