View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 12:57 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
I flash back to the Sprint "shipped" rom before installing any new custom, and I've never had the slightest problem with any of Calcu's kitchens, including the 6.5's. I do use clear storage one additional time after the initial install, and have never reformatted my internal storage.
Yea, I usually flash to shipped rom myself. Especially when trying a new rom for the first time. Every phone is different, thats just what works with mine when i have issues. But it is good to format internal every now and then. I don't think there are any defrag programs for PPC, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
Thanks for the heads up -- too often do posts like this get missed in the mix!
Thanks for the positive feedback.
This post has been thanked 1 times.