View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nu Quad Pod Mode The 4TH Dimension {YouTube Player Jedi Class} 6.5/WM7 Customizat

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcE XBOX View Post
The problem with my hardware keyboard returned. I am having issues using symbols like ! ? / : etc... Every time I push the fn button, it wont type the correct symbol and will lock on the CAPS and I have to hit caps and shift a few times to get the keyboard to get it to lower case again. Any fixes?
Try this, install the EZinput keyboard located in the pictures section and the one below, after the auto soft reset, slide out the keyboard, slide it back in now slide it back out.... Test the hard keyboard now, all characters, symbols should work like a charm.....{lol}
Attached Files
File Type: zip EZInput2.0_Landscape_Mod.zip (246.3 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!