View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 02:25 AM
strra
the World Watcher

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armani G View Post
Is it just me or is anyone still having a problem when they have their phone locked and receiving a call... Mine doesn’t ring but the lights flash and it conflicts with the windows slide to answer and the HTC slide to answer... I have had this problem from the first release of MR5 and it keeps me going back to MR4... Any info would be great other than that little prob I think MR5 is a really great rom.
best solution right now is to turn off phone skin in advanced configuration tool. you lose the htc s2a and dialer but gain the nifty windows s2a (as long as the phone is locked) and mighty's skinned windows dialer

Last edited by strra; 05-09-2009 at 03:03 AM.