View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 03:56 PM
Primenall
Regular 'Geeker

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by l View Post
Ok, being you jumped in my stuff about caring that the button was skinned, (Which I really didnt, i was just pointing it out, so others wouldnt have to call 911 and test...)
I'm going to challenge you... I don't think that when you called 911, the dispatcher had your name. Sprint doesn't hand out subscriber info, just the tower phone number (ph1 failover) your #(Ph2) and an x/y (tower (ph1) and your aGPS (ph2).

Anyhow, enough stirring the muck.
Well I don't know why you need to "Challenge" me, but if it will make you feel any better I didn't ask if they had my 'name' as I assumed it was attached to my caller ID already and they read out my Phone number right away. I did ask for my address which they didn't have, I then asked for my location to make sure my gps was activated. Maybe I can get a transcript for you if you really want one..LOL

C.C. If you think me stating my opinion was "jumping in your stuff" I think you need to take a chill pill..
Sorry if I hurt your tender little feelings, I kind of figured this was a forum, you know for discussion, opinions, ideas, solutions.... and my opinion was that the "911 exit button skin" wasn't too big of a deal.
So once again I apologize if I hurt your feelings or made you cry.

Last edited by Primenall; 09-20-2007 at 04:14 PM.