Old 05-08-2009, 09:19 PM
drewmerl
PPCGeeks Regular

drewmerl is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
JUICY 7 - Looking to create from an older build

Greetings,

After a quick infusion of Thai food and Star Trek the movie (it took a bit of effort to quit thinking of Spock as Siler), I am ready to enhance my previous experience utilizing Juicy's fine ROMs.

I have a Juicy 6 that I am thinking of going back to (call me old fashion, but it worked without a hitch), but I would like to get the last build in that group: 090406H.

The only other enhancements I would like to walk away with are:
  • Something similar to the WinMo 6.5 lock - simple, easy to use, and works better than the 6.1 with the sliding keyboard/stylus issue
  • A working version of the 'link profile' (updates and events) tab in the contacts section
  • The proper cab that links the world clock to G-alarm or any program
  • The cab that adds the programs tab with three rows and the plus to the TF3D

I found the little link that shows all the cabs that can be found in this thread, but there are so many that I am not sure which to use. It would be nice if there was a small description and install instructions that came with them, but as it stands I do not even know what post to associate them with.

I'm probably not making sense and being too high maintenance for a Friday night, but I have all this time to burn during my recovery from my surgery so please bear with me. You see how many post I've done today?

At a minimum, can someone point me to the link to Juicy build 090406H?

Thank you for your time and patience. More irrelevant post to come.