View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Adrynalyne
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs v. 1.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_jester View Post
Adrynalyne, before I busted my phone I was using your 1.2 Rom. Awesome stuff, I love it. However, before I buy you copious amounts of beer, I have a question, well 3 questions:

It's my understanding that if/when an official Verizon ROM with GPS comes out we won't be able to flash to it from your rom, correct?

If that's the case, would it be possible to flash back to the full beta rom then to the official?

And if that too is a "no" will you be cooking a new rom based off the official rom, or will Your roms always be from the beta rom? (Until you have a 6.5 rom anyway.)

Thank you very much for your hard work and your generosity in making this available to everyone. I know I greatly appreciate all your hard work and will be contributing to your alcoholism.

You should be able to flash straight to official, and yes, when the official comes out, I will cook that. And when WM 6.5 is officially released, i'll probably cook that as well. Right now its a frankenstein 6.1/6.5 mixture.

I was holding off on releasing 1.4 till I saw what happens next week. I don't think there will be a rom release 5/11, but there is no urgency to bring out a new build either. Most of the fires in 1.3 have been put out in the way of patches.