Old 05-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Mega-Japan
N00b

Mega-Japan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Mega-Japan
Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Alright. Up to now I've tried the most popular roms out there and so far, this is the one I like the best. However, I still have a few problems.

-When trying to use the voice command utility, I get the following error:
"The file 'VoiceCmd' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file."
(fixed after re-installing Voice Command and setting up the buttons)

-In the "People" tab, when I tap on the person on my favorites, nothing happens. Nothing happens when I click on the phone icon either.

-In the contacts list, when I get into anyone's profile and try to call them by pressing the call button, nothing happens. This however, works from selecting contacts in the Start menu.

I tried using google and searching this thread to see if I can find the fixes to these errors, no success yet. I did notice the contact problem is common.

Sprint HTC Touch Pro, hard reset after flashing.

On another note, in the WM6.5 start menu, is there a way to have a background for landscape and another for portrait so that the portrait background doesn't duplicate horizontally when landscape? If not, I'll try some tweaking myself.

Last edited by Mega-Japan; 05-08-2009 at 09:57 PM.