View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 04:00 PM
radar369
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369
Re: Windows Mobile 6.1 / 6.5 / 7

Quote:
Not to get off topic here but you don't really know much about computers...
Your right, but I know what I use every time I go to his house.........& next time I go over to his house I will be sure to get some pics or even some video of his computers settings, OS & entrail specs!

Quote:
The Physical RAM limitation is locked by the limitation of 64 bit vs. 32 bit OS NOT Vista vs XP. In fact XP 64 bit supports up to 128GB of RAM. Further more Vista controls the amount of RAM supported in the registry (Changing System Cache Virtual Memory Spacing) per it's OS Variation. Ultimate, Business, Enterprise versions support 128 GBs of RAM and ONLY Vista Home Premium is limited to 16GBs of RAM...

IF you are on a 32 Bit. Your limit is 4 GB RAM of which only 3.25 is used within windows. This is true for Vista as well as XP.
Like I said before, I have a 64BIT VERSION OF WINDOWS XP which is capable of using 8gigs of ram on a single board, especially if you install the 64BIT VERSION on a board that supports more than 4GIGS!

Also Windows Vista Professional 64 is the OS I gave him that made his life way easier, which is capable of 32GIGS OF RAM, but the board on his DEMON only supports 16GIGS, so please read the full post or at least ask some questions before you go bashing me, PLEASE!

Quote:
wow....

Well, for me personally...I prefer Copper (the joint project by Mighty and Juicy). Its the most stable, reliable, and bug free 6.5 rom I've run...and I have tested a LOT.

Thats just my 2 cents
Thank you for your "2 cents" DaPeeps, & also thank you for not bashing me like jucytec over there!

Quote:
Sir you are off topic and to be honest your point still isn't valid. I don't believe that guy was saying vista uses less ram then xp, what he was saying is that vista is a better operating system, even it does use up more ram or if it doesn't let you use the max potential ram, the features and ease of use is better then xp, short and simple. Everything you stated has nothing to do with that actual os and how xp os is better then the vista os.

and to get back on topic, it is true that the verizon tp may not meet the specs of 6.5 that is why it doesn't work that well on that device. to run winmo 6.5 you have to have at least 128MB RAM, 400 MHz processor, as stated in the bottom article.

http://www.betanews.com/article/Wind...ces/1234805803
Sorry if I provoked anybody to get off the topic!

Quote:
Get yer fact straight! I hate when people act "ignant!"
My "FACTS" ARE straight! The only "FACTS" I put in the post was about the DEMON my friend has & how every licking chance I get I'm over there doing stuff on it, & the "FACT" of me trying a lot of roms! Everything about the Silence rom was my personal opinion! I'm sorry if I'm acting "ignant" but its cool to be "IGNORANT" because people learn from that state, & if you you are "IGNORANT" than you never had the knowledge in the first place! I just hate when people bash other people without asking questions or getting straight "FACTS" from the opposing party! Shame on your soul jucytec, SHAME ON YOU!

Anyways, all I'm saying is try the Silence rom & see how it is! In my personal opinion this is the best rom I'v flashed so far! I've heard a lot about 6.5 roms & Verizon Touch Pros not getting along, thats why the Sprint one is A BEAST! You don't have to try it if you dont want to, I'm not trying to force anyones rom on anybody, just trying to help!

P.S.-No hard feelings jucytec, just discrenment!