mjhuffer
PPCGeeks Regular

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
There absolutely is a way of setting up you email. I have a script that i can share that you would need to edit for your email type and server settings that you can pasted into you provision.xml file, place that on you internal storage, and when user customizations run, it will automatically set up your email accounts.

I use it for my exchange account and for my personal IMAP account. If you would like the script, let me know.
Yes please go ahead and post it and explain what the provision.xml file is...It that in the ROM folder because I need to learn how to automatically set things up so It doesn't take me a half an hour every time I flash...getting a little annoying.Thanks in advance.

Anyways after trying 6.5 (SYS 21222 and 21502) without TF3D and loving it I've decided to go back to 6.1 TF3D.

Main reasons......Don't like the battery life...may be something with my setup but I have it pretty standard. Was getting horrible discharge rates.
Don't like how sluggish the lock screen is on startup (using smartlock 1.7c).....I know I could use a different locker but kinda defeats the purpose of 6.5
Don't like how the music tab works (opens up windows media player instead of using audiomanager)
Don't like the startmenu because it exits out when you go into something like setting today and when you exit that, it doesn't go back to start menu (kinda confusing but hopefully it makes sense)

That being said it has come a long way and I'm sure everything will get worked out..Thanks to the great work from everybody.

Last edited by mjhuffer; 05-08-2009 at 12:56 PM.