View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 12:30 PM
savior02
VIP Member

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to savior02
Re: JD'S 6.5 rom. No Task manager on task bar??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobaltikus View Post
I use wkTask and love it.

It WILL close the Start Menu on Windows Mobile 6.5 by default, but you can configure it not to. Otherwise you'll need to reboot to get the Start Menu back.

I am still trying to find out the path and filename of the program that runs the Start Menu so I can include that in the wkTask exclusion list, but in the meantime you can add programs to the exclusion list by their taskbar titles.

So to make this work with wkTask without knowing the filename you have to add the titles "Start", "Settings", "Connections", "Personal", and "System" to the exclusion list. Then wkTask will not close any program with those taskbar titles and all is well.

It also has an optional battery indicator (I like it - it's color configurable if you donate - gray if you don't)
It also has an optional program launcher app (like it - but don't need it anymore with the new 6.5 Start Menu)
It also has an optional screen dimmer and volume app built in (I like that one for the dimmer but again not really needed any more with the TP's light sensor)

im having trouble making the taskbar transparent, for when u use a picture photo as wallpaper 6.5 makes the taskbar transparent.tried all the custom colors but didnt work..any ideas?