View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 10:28 AM
DigitalAttic
Regular 'Geeker

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Exclamation Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainabba View Post
Think I'm almost there, but I have no .ROM folder. Do I just grab this from a previous build? If not, how do I create/obtain it?

EDIT: Just grabbed it from another SYS_21222_Common and cooked. Looks like I still have a no-booter. One of my OEMs must be conflicting because I can't see going through this many combinations and not getting one bootable ROM out of all these SYS/XIP combos.

Try this:

Here's a fully working 21222 SYS/ROM I reconfigured for Calk's kitchen, but it should work with others that are similar. It works perfect w/YouTube, etc. I don't really see much difference in perf. over 21502, and in fact, memory management seems slightly worse. Of course this varies from device to device as we have all seen, so knock yourself out nonetheless and please report back your findings for the community.

You must replace the folders and not touch ANY files in them. I simply rename my original SYS to SYS.21xxx and original ROM to ROM.21xxx.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y3mzawz1ztd

Known Issues:

For proper battery icon display, just adjust Settings/Clocks & Alarms/More and uncheck the "Display the clock.." check-box.

For 3-column Start Menu, use this:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2rnz2nzz0gm/6.5 - 3 column start menu.cab

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!

Last edited by DigitalAttic; 05-08-2009 at 10:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.