View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 09:59 AM
DaPeeps
Halfway to VIP Status

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps
Re: Windows Mobile 6.1 / 6.5 / 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
WOW, its funny seeing you guys talk about 6.1 & 6.5 the way you do, I guess you guys never tried the Silence roms yet! I've tried a lot of roms out there (including Mighty's & Juicy's, Juicy's being the worst I've tried) & in my opinion none of them matches up with the Silence roms!

You guys are arguing about which Windows OS is better, that sounds like kids play! Everybody knows that Windows Vista is better! From my experience Vista is just like XP but with better looks, THATS IT! Not to mention that with Vista you can have up to 16gigs of ram running, I know because my friend has a custom computer he built from MicroCenter with 2 hard drives on it! 1 has vista which he runs his ultra fast 16gigs of memory with 2 Intel QuadCores in it which is faster than a virgin in Vegas! The second has a special XP64bit OS that I got for him that lets you run 8 gigs of that memory, still on the same 2 Intel QuadCores which is blazin fast! He can still download movies & make Xbox 360 games & all that, using Vista, YES, USING VISTA! I am a witness because I am always playing the emulators he has on that DEMON he calls a computer!

What does this have to do with the 6.5 roms! Like everyone says, tried all of them & see which ones you like! Thats exactly what I did! The funny thing is that everyone else 6.5 rom turned me off because of slowness, keyboard lag, having to reset the phone everyday, certain program not working right like GPS, YouTube & other stuff I like to install after a flash! Even after the flash if I do some registry edits it still messes up, sometimes worse than before! All these roms I have been trying were just plan ol' garbage because everyone has some kind of major flaw with it, if not MULTIPLE FLAWS.................

...........until I found the Silence Roms! I have a Sprint Touch Pro & that phone is a beast compared to any other carriers Touch Pro (Verizon & that pile of garbage AT&T calls the FUZE)! When I tried the Silence Rom (6.1) I was STUNNED! I virtually couldn't find anything wrong with the thing! The only thing that was lagging was the In-Call recorder which I found a cab file to re-install it & fixed the problem!

He has a "TEST3" of 6.5 which I am running now, after flashing this rom I won't flash anything under 6.5...PERIOD! If you know whats good for you you'll check that out because its that "TROOF!"

Basically what I am trying to say is judge off what you know & not what you heard! When I told me friend about Windows Vista & convinced him to put it on his DEMON it made it even more DEMONIC! He owes me his life for making his life that much easier! I do the same for Silence, because when I got to his stage I was defeated with no more continues! I feel like I owe him my life!

Point me in the direction of a rom better than his & I will pay you for everyday I use that rom & not Silence's!

P.S.-I will not pay anyone for everyday I use that rom & not Silence's if you point me in that direction!

wow....

Well, for me personally...I prefer Copper (the joint project by Mighty and Juicy). Its the most stable, reliable, and bug free 6.5 rom I've run...and I have tested a LOT.

Thats just my 2 cents

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!