View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 09:24 AM
jucytec
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

jucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Mobile 6.1 / 6.5 / 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
You guys are arguing about which Windows OS is better, that sounds like kids play! Everybody knows that Windows Vista is better! From my experience Vista is just like XP but with better looks, THATS IT! Not to mention that with Vista you can have up to 16gigs of ram running, I know because my friend has a custom computer he built from MicroCenter with 2 hard drives on it! 1 has vista which he runs his ultra fast 16gigs of memory with 2 Intel QuadCores in it which is faster than a virgin in Vegas! The second has a special XP64bit OS that I got for him that lets you run 8 gigs of that memory, still on the same 2 Intel QuadCores which is blazin fast! He can still download movies & make Xbox 360 games & all that, using Vista, YES, USING VISTA! I am a witness because I am always playing the emulators he has on that DEMON he calls a computer!
Not to get off topic here but you don't really know much about computers...

The Physical RAM limitation is locked by the limitation of 64 bit vs. 32 bit OS NOT Vista vs XP. In fact XP 64 bit supports up to 128GB of RAM. Further more Vista controls the amount of RAM supported in the registry (Changing System Cache Virtual Memory Spacing) per it's OS Variation. Ultimate, Business, Enterprise versions support 128 GBs of RAM and ONLY Vista Home Premium is limited to 16GBs of RAM...

IF you are on a 32 Bit. Your limit is 4 GB RAM of which only 3.25 is used within windows. This is true for Vista as well as XP.

Get yer fact straight! I hate when people act "ignant!"