View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 06:27 AM
selders59
Halfway to VIP Status

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59
Re: May 7 Revenge of the Longhorn ROM build 21502

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn View Post
yea sorry about that about the tools option because its a new kitchen so it didnt have alot of the things like the old rom did so i need to edit the first page thats my bad, also what ringer problem are you having my ringer works just fine last rom would give a corruption error mine ran fine for 2 days but yea those files that you have can you post those as a cab so i can add them i was looking for them but no luck

also other note i loaded a new tf3d2 there was a phone canvas problem so i uploaded it like at 6:30 pm and also tf3d is up and running.

Ok, this morning ringer problem went away, don't know how must be the medication. lol. So far sweet rom longhorn! Here are some cabs for you. PM me if I can help you out.
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"